No Damage | Can't pick up items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Damage | Can't pick up items

Please fix this bug. I can't deal any damage at all and I can't also pick up items also. It's been a day since this happened and I already reported it at 1:1 inquiry and the "No damage" sticky post yesterday.

IGN: iPyree
    Class: Adept
    Server: SEA

This is called as "bot flagged", where the DN system suspected you to be a bot, mostly after a hardcore grinding. I just got flagged and they removed it in about 5 working days. So good luck in waiting that.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Originally posted by BananaCredits View Post
      This is called as "bot flagged", where the DN system suspected you to be a bot, mostly after a hardcore grinding. I just got flagged and they removed it in about 5 working days. So good luck in waiting that.
      Ohh thanks for the info. I don't even know what I did to be flagged as bot. I was just grinding to get level 95, then when I got lvl 95, I took the awakening quest in that was the start I got no damage in mobs. BTW, I didn't do the main quests, just the first conversation quest so that I can use the ticketing npc to transfer to Calderock. I just boosted this character with my other maxed char from lvl 1 to 95 by spamming at DTMI. And 5 days is too much >,<, I hoped it get fixed asap for I already spent a lot of money in that character.

Comment

• Estrello
        Estrello commented
        Editing a comment
        Apparently finishing a dungeon in 00:59 or less is what causes you to get flagged so don't clear dungeons too fast next time. Play at an appropriate difficulty

• Wolfy
        Wolfy commented
        Editing a comment
        Eh, that's their way of identifying a bot? If it is, it's like saying players with 7.5GS or above are no longer allowed to run dungeons or nests in easy mode :3

Hmm....
    Working...
    X